Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 – 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the .
What is CertMaster Learn?
CertMaster Learn is a self-paced, comprehensive online learning experience that helps you gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on your CompTIA certification exam, and in your IT career.
Interactive and flexible, CertMaster Learn is the ideal first step in your training journey. Instructional lessons are combined with videos, practice questions, and performance-based questions to provide hours of content aligned with the CompTIA exam objectives. A Learning Plan helps you stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of your strengths and weaknesses.
- Lessons cover all exam objectives with integrated videos
- Hundreds of practice questions test your knowledge
- Performance-based questions apply what you’ve learned in a scenario
- Flashcards ensure you know the terminology and acronyms required for the exam
- The Learning Plan keeps you on track with your studies
Lesson 1: Understanding Cloud Computing Concepts
Lesson 2: Applying Cloud Business Principles
Lesson 3: Advising a Cloud Design and Migration
Lesson 4: Operating in the Cloud
Lesson 5: Managing Cloud Governance
- One CompTIA CertMaster Learn for Cloud Essentials+ (CLO-002) license
- Once activated, CertMaster Learn for Cloud Essentials+ (CLO-002) is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Learn
An access key and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete. You may then login anytime at
About CompTIA Cloud Essentials+
The new CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ covers the essential business acumen needed to make informed cloud service decisions. It is the only vendor-neutral certification focusing on key business principles, as well as fundamental cloud concepts that validate data-driven cloud recommendations. The exam covers tasks associated with understanding how to increase efficiency, managing costs, and reducing security risks for organizations when making cloud technology decisions.The updated exam has an increased focus on the following topics:
- Business principles, including creating cloud assessments based on financial and business aspects
- Key cloud concepts like principles, networking, storage and design
- A wide range of new technologies related to cloud services
For the latest Cloud Essentials+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit