Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 – 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the .
Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the latest Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) (CS0-002) exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world – Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
The Official CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) Study Guide (CS0-002) has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated by third party subject matter experts to validate adequate coverage of the Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) exam objectives, the Official CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) Study Guide teaches the essential skills and information required for the CompTIA certification exam (CS0-002).
After reading the text you will be able to:
- Explain the Importance of Security Controls and Security Intelligence
- Utilize Threat Data and Intelligence
- Analyze Security Monitoring Data
- Collect and Query Security Monitoring Data
- Utilize Digital Forensics and Indicator Analysis Techniques
- Apply Incident Response Procedures
- Apply Risk Mitigation and Security Frameworks
- Perform Vulnerability Management
- Apply Security Solutions for Infrastructure Management
- Understand Data Privacy and Protection
- Apply Security Solutions for Software Assurance
- Apply Security Solutions for Cloud and Automation
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader. This platform gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking, search, and annonation features. You will receive an access key and full instructions for accessing the platform within 3-4 hours of purchase.
Pub. Date: 2020-05-21
Author(s): James Pengelly
About CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is an IT workforce certification that applies behavioral analytics to networks and devices to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats through continuous security monitoring.
CySA+ is the only intermediate high-stakes cybersecurity analyst certification with performance-based questions that cover core security analyst skills while emphasizing software and application security, automation, threat hunting, and IT regulatory compliance.
For the latest CySA+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit