Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 – 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the .
What is CertMaster Learn integrated with CompTIA Labs?
CertMaster Learn is a self-paced, comprehensive online learning experience that helps you gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on your CompTIA certification exam, and in your IT career. A Learning Plan helps you stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of strengths and weaknesses.
CompTIA Labs make it easy for you to practice and apply your skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities use real equipment and software, are based on scenarios found in the workplace, and align with CompTIA exam objectives.
When purchased with CertMaster Learn in a bundle, CompTIA Labs are integrated as Study Tasks within the Learning Plan, accessible through a single login and seamless workflow.
- Lessons cover all exam objectives with integrated videos
- Hundreds of practice questions test your knowledge
- Performance-based questions apply what you’ve learned in a scenario
- Lab activities use real equipment and software to develop hands-on skills
- Flashcards ensure you know the terminology and acronyms required for the exam
- The Learning Plan keeps you on track with your studies
Lesson 1: Explaining the Importance of Security Controls and Security Intelligence
Lesson 2: Utilizing Threat Data and Intelligence
Lesson 3: Analyzing Security Monitoring Data
Lesson 4: Collecting and Querying Security Monitoring Data
Lesson 5: Utilizing Digital Forensics and Indicator Analysis Techniques
Lesson 6: Applying Incident Response Procedures
Lesson 7: Applying Risk Mitigation and Security Frameworks
Lesson 8: Performing Vulnerability Management
Lesson 9: Applying Security Solutions for Infrastructure Management
Lesson 10: Understanding Data Privacy and Protection
Lesson 11: Applying Security Solutions for Software Assurance
Lesson 12: Applying Security Solutions for Cloud and Automation
Assessing Information Security Risk
Analyzing Reconnaissance Threats to Computing and Network Environments
Analyzing Attacks on Computing and Network Environments
Analyzing Post-Attack Techniques
Managing Vulnerabilities in the Organization
Collecting Cybersecurity Intelligence
Analyzing Log Data
Performing Active Asset and Network Analysis
Responding to Cybersecurity Incidents
Investigating Cybersecurity Incidents
Addressing Security Architecture Issues
- One license provides access to CertMaster Learn for Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) (CS0-002) with CompTIA Labs integrated throughout the course
- Once activated, the license is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Learn integrated with CompTIA Labs
An access key and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at
About CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is an IT workforce certification that applies behavioral analytics to networks and devices to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats through continuous security monitoring.
CySA+ is the only intermediate high-stakes cybersecurity analyst certification with performance-based questions that cover core security analyst skills while emphasizing software and application security, automation, threat hunting, and IT regulatory compliance.
For the latest CySA+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit