What You’ll learn
CompTIA Labs hosted by Learn on Demand Systems allow for hands on practice and skill development in actual software applications through a remote lab environment. The browser-based virtual labs align with CompTIA exam objectives and are based on scenarios found in the workplace. The labs within each course are independent of each other and can be used in any order.
- Analyzing Output from Network Security Monitoring Tools
- Discovering the Lab Environment
- Analyzing Output from Security Appliance Logs
- Analyzing Output from Endpoint Security Monitoring Tools
- Analyzing Email Headers
- Configuring SIEM Agents and Collectors
- Analyzing, Filtering, and Searching Event Log and syslog Output
- Collecting and Validating Digital Evidence
- Analyzing Network-related IoCs
- Analyzing Host and Application IoCs
- Observing IoCs during a Security Incident
- Analyzing Output from Topology and Host Enumeration Tools
- Testing Credential Security
- Configuring Vulnerability Scanning and Analyzing Outputs
- Assessing Vulnerability Scan Outputs
- Assessing the Impact of Regulation on Vulnerability Management
- Performing Account and Permissions Audits
- Configuring Network Segmentation and Security
- Configuring and Analyzing Share Permissions
- Assessing the Impact of Web Application Vulnerabilities
- Analyzing Output from Web Application Assessment Tools
- Analyzing Output from Cloud Infrastructure Assessment Tools
Accessing the Course Materials
An access key and registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at .
About CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is an IT workforce certification that applies behavioral analytics to networks and devices to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats through continuous security monitoring.
CySA+ is the only intermediate high-stakes cybersecurity analyst certification with performance-based questions that cover core security analyst skills while emphasizing software and application security, automation, threat hunting, and IT regulatory compliance.
For the latest CySA+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit
There are no reviews yet.