What You’ll learn
CompTIA Labs hosted by Learn on Demand Systems allow for hands on practice and skill development in actual software applications through a remote lab environment. The browser-based virtual labs align with CompTIA exam objectives and are based on scenarios found in the workplace. The labs within each course are independent of each other and can be used in any order.
- Exploring the Lab Environment
- Configuring Ethernet Networking
- Configuring IPv4 Networking
- Configuring IPv4 Subnets
- Configuring IPv6 Networking
- Configuring Address Assignments
- Configuring Routing
- Using Port Scanning Tools
- Configuring DNS Servers
- Configuring Application Protocols
- Using Event Management and Performance Monitors
- Configuring a NAT Firewall
- Securing Appliance Administration with RADIUS Authentication
- Configuring Secure Access Channels
How to Access CompTIA Labs
An access key and registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete. You may then login anytime at
About CompTIA Network+
CompTIA Network+ verifies that you have the essential knowledge and skills in networking to develop a career in IT infrastructure.
Unlike other vendor-specific networking certifications, CompTIA Network+ prepares you to support the network regardless of the platform. It forms the foundation you need before specializing in a vendor solution.
CompTIA Network+ is the only certification that covers both wired and wireless networks.
For the latest Network+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit