- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 – 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the .
What is CertMaster Practice?
CompTIA CertMaster Practice is an online knowledge assessment and training companion tool to help you prepare for your CompTIA certification exam. Featuring an adaptive question-first design, CertMaster Practice quickly assesses what you already know and what you still need to learn. For those topics where you need more support, CertMaster Practice provides personalized remediation and feedback. Once you’re ready, you can demonstrate your knowledge on a timed practice test complete with performance-based questions.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
Module 1: Attacks, Threats, and Vulnerabilities
Module 2: Architecture and Design
Module 3: Implementation
Module 4: Operations and Incident Response
Module 5: Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- One CompTIA CertMaster Practice for Security+ (Exam SY0-601) license
- Once activated, CertMaster Practice for Security+ (Exam SY0-601) is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access code and instructions will be sent after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at
What is CertMaster Learn integrated with CertMaster Labs?
CertMaster Learn is a self-paced, comprehensive online learning experience that helps you gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on your CompTIA certification exam, and in your IT career. A Learning Plan helps you stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of strengths and weaknesses.
CertMaster Labs make it easy for you to practice and apply your skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities use real equipment and software, offer feedback and hints, and provide a score based on inputs.
When purchased with CertMaster Learn in a bundle, CertMaster Labs are integrated as Study Tasks within the CertMaster Learn Learning Plan, accessible through a single login and seamless workflow.
- Lessons cover all exam objectives with integrated videos
- Hundreds of practice questions test your knowledge
- Performance-based questions apply what you’ve learned in a scenario
- Assisted Labs guide you step-by-step through tasks
- Applied Labs present goal-oriented scenarios and require critical thinking and analysis
- Flashcards ensure you know the terminology and acronyms required for the exam
- The Learning Plan keeps you on track with your studies
Lesson 1: Comparing Security Roles and Security Controls
Lesson 2: Explaining Threat Actors and Threat Intelligence
Lesson 3: Performing Security Assessments
Lesson 4: Identifying Social Engineering and Malware
Lesson 5: Summarizing Basic Cryptographic Concepts
Lesson 6: Implementing Public Key Infrastructure
Lesson 7: Implementing Authentication Controls
Lesson 8: Implementing Identity and Account Management Controls
Lesson 9: Implementing Secure Network Designs
Lesson 10: Implementing Network Security Appliances
Lesson 11: Implementing Secure Network Protocols
Lesson 12: Implementing Host Security Solutions
Lesson 13: Implementing Secure Mobile Solutions
Lesson 14: Summarizing Secure Application Concepts
Lesson 15: Implementing Secure Cloud Solutions
Lesson 16: Explaining Data Privacy and Protection Concepts
Lesson 17: Performing Incident Response
Lesson 18: Explaining Digital Forensics
Lesson 19: Summarizing Risk Management Concepts
Lesson 20: Implementing Cybersecurity Resilience
Lesson 21: Explaining Physical Security
Assisted Lab: Exploring the Lab Environment
Assisted Lab: Scanning and Identifying Network Nodes
Assisted Lab: Intercepting and Interpreting Network Traffic with Packet Sniffing Tools
Assisted Lab: Analyzing the Results of a Credentialed Vulnerability Scan
Assisted Lab: Installing, Using, and Blocking a Malware-based Backdoor
APPLIED LAB: Performing Network Reconnaissance and Vulnerability Scanning
Assisted Lab: Managing the Lifecycle of a Certificate
Assisted Lab: Managing Certificates with OpenSSL
Assisted Lab: Auditing Passwords with a Password Cracking Utility
Assisted Lab: Managing Centralized Authentication
Assisted Lab: Managing Access Controls in Windows Server
Assisted Lab: Configuring a System for Auditing Policies
Assisted Lab: Managing Access Controls in Linux
APPLIED LAB: Configuring Identity and Access Management Controls
Assisted Lab: Implementing a Secure Network Design
Assisted Lab: Configuring a Firewall
Assisted Lab: Configuring an Intrusion Detection System
Assisted Lab: Implementing Secure Network Addressing Services
Assisted Lab: Implementing a Virtual Private Network
Assisted Lab: Implementing a Secure SSH Server
Assisted Lab: Implementing Endpoint Protection
APPLIED LAB: Securing the Network Infrastructure
Assisted Lab: Identifying Application Attack Indicators
Assisted Lab: Identifying a Browser Attack
Assisted Lab: Implementing PowerShell Security
Assisted Lab: Identifying Malicious Code
APPLIED LAB: Identifying Application Attacks
Assisted Lab: Managing Data Sources for Incident Response
Assisted Lab: Configuring Mitigation Controls
Assisted Lab: Acquiring Digital Forensics Evidence
Assisted Lab: Backing Up and Restoring Data in Windows and Linux
APPLIED LAB: Managing Incident Response, Mitigation and Recovery
- One license provides access to CertMaster Learn for Security+ (SY0-601) with CertMaster Labs integrated throughout the course
- Once activated, the license is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Learn integrated with CertMaster Labs
An access key and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at
About CompTIA Security+
CompTIA Security+ is a global certification that validates the baseline skills necessary to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
- More choose Security+ – chosen by more corporations and defense organizations than any other certification on the market to validate baseline security skills and for fulfilling the DoD 8570 compliance.
- Security+ proves hands-on skills – the only baseline cybersecurity certification emphasizing hands-on practical skills, ensuring the security professional is better prepared to problem solve a wider variety of today’s complex issues.
- More job roles turn to Security+ to supplement skills – baseline cybersecurity skills are applicable across more of today’s job roles to secure systems, software and hardware.
- Security+ is aligned to the latest trends and techniques – covering the most core technical skills in risk assessment and management, incident response, forensics, enterprise networks, hybrid/cloud operations, and security controls, ensuring high-performance on the job.
For the latest Security+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit
There are no reviews yet.