Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 – 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the .
Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the latest SK0-004 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Review questions at the end of each unit
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
The Server+ Study Guide will teach you advanced-level technical competency of server issues and technology, including installation, configuration, upgrading, maintenance, environment, troubleshooting, and disaster recovery. It will also prepare you to take the CompTIA Server+ SK0-004 exam. After reading the text, you will be able to:
- Install and upgrade server-class hardware
- Install and configure server NOS and applications software
- Configure RAID arrays
- Use management and monitoring tools
- Create disaster recovery plans
- Troubleshoot hardware, storage, networking, and software issues
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader. This platform gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking, search, and annotation features. You will receive an access key and full instructions for accessing the platform within 3-4 hours of purchase.
Pub. Date: 2018-05-22
Author(s): James Pengelly
What’s CertMaster Practice
CompTIA CertMaster Practice is an online knowledge assessment and training companion tool to help you prepare for your CompTIA certification exam. Featuring an adaptive question-first design, CertMaster Practice quickly assesses what you already know and what you still need to learn. For those topics where you need more support, CertMaster Practice provides personalized remediation and feedback.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
- CertMaster Practice Server+ license expires 12 months from date of purchase if not activated
- Once activated the CertMaster Practice Server+ is available for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access key and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at .
What you’ll learn
CompTIA Labs hosted by Learn on Demand Systems allow for hands on practice and skill development in actual software applications through a remote lab environment. The browser-based virtual labs align with CompTIA exam objectives and are based on scenarios found in the workplace. The labs within each course are independent of each other and can be used in any order.
- Configuring Networking
- Creating a Virtual Environment
- Performing Basic Server Configuration
- Administering the Server
- Implementing Storage Solutions
- Securing the Server
- Planning and Testing Disaster Recovery
Accessing the Course Materials
An access key and registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at .
About CompTIA Server+
CompTIA Server+ ensures IT pros have the necessary skills to work in today’s data centers, server rooms or cloud environments.
Server+ candidates can work in any environment because it is the only vendor-neutral certification covering the major server platforms.
Server+ is the only industry certification that covers the latest server technologies including virtualization, software-defined networking, security and network-attached storage.
For the latest Server+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit
There are no reviews yet.