Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 – 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the .
What is CertMaster Practice?
CompTIA CertMaster Practice is an online knowledge assessment and training companion tool to help you prepare for your CompTIA certification exam. Featuring an adaptive question-first design, CertMaster Practice quickly assesses what you already know and what you still need to learn. For those topics where you need more support, CertMaster Practice provides personalized remediation and feedback. Once you’re ready, you can demonstrate your knowledge on a timed practice test complete with performance-based questions.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
Module 1: Server Hardware Installation and Management
Module 2: Server Administration
Module 3: Security and Disaster Recovery
Module 4: Troubleshooting
- One CompTIA CertMaster Practice for Server+ (SK0-005) license
- Once activated, CertMaster Practice for Server+ (SK0-005) is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access code and instructions will be sent after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at
What is CertMaster Learn integrated with CertMaster Labs?
CertMaster Learn is a comprehensive eLearning experience that helps learners gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on CompTIA certification exams, and in their IT career. A Learning Plan helps learners stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of strengths and weaknesses.
CertMaster Labs make it easy for learners to practice and apply their skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities use real equipment and software, offer feedback and hints, and provide a score based on learner inputs, ultimately guiding learners to the most correct and efficient path through job tasks.
In the integrated experience, CertMaster Labs are integrated as Study Tasks within the CertMaster Learn Learning Plan, accessible through a single login and seamless workflow. Easy-to-use course management tools provide a comprehensive suite of instructor resources alongside a reporting dashboard, making course preparation and progress tracking simple and efficient.
Lesson 1: Understanding Server Administration Concepts
Lesson 2: Understanding Virtualization and Cloud Computing
Lesson 3: Understanding Physical and Network Security Concepts
Lesson 4: Managing Physical Assets
Lesson 5: Managing Server Hardware
Lesson 6: Configuring Storage Management
Lesson 7: Installing and Configuring an Operating System
Lesson 8: Troubleshooting OS, Application, and Network Configurations
Lesson 9: Managing Post-Installation Administrative Tasks
Lesson 10: Managing Data Security
Lesson 11: Managing Service and Data Availability
Lesson 12: Decommissioning Servers
Assisted Lab: Exploring the Lab Environment
Assisted Lab: Reporting Windows Server Specifications
Assisted Lab: Reporting Linux Server Specifications
Assisted Lab: Deploying a Hyper-V VM
Assisted Lab: Deploying a Docker Container
Assisted Lab: Auditing Network Services
Assisted Lab: Securing Network Traffic with IPSec
Assisted Lab: Managing System Inventories
Assisted Lab: Monitoring Performance in Windows
Assisted Lab: Monitoring Performance in Linux
APPLIED LAB: Deploying and Monitoring Servers
Assisted Lab: Managing Event Logs in Windows
Assisted Lab: Managing Event Logs in Linux
Assisted Lab: Configuring RAID Storage in Windows
Assisted Lab: Provisioning iSCSI Storage
Assisted Lab: Deploying a Linux Application Server
Assisted Lab: Configuring Volumes in Linux
Assisted Lab: Managing Network Configurations
Assisted Lab: Developing Network Documentation
Assisted Lab: Developing Administrative Bash Scripts
Assisted Lab: Developing Administrative PowerShell Scripts
APPLIED LAB: Managing Storage and Networks
Assisted Lab: Troubleshooting a Network Issue
Assisted Lab: Auditing Accounts and Permissions in Windows
Assisted Lab: Configuring Server Roles
Assisted Lab: Configuring Administrative Interfaces
Assisted Lab: Managing Virtual Memory
Assisted Lab: Configuring Group Policy Objects
Assisted Lab: Analyzing Configuration Baselines
APPLIED LAB A: Troubleshooting Servers Scenario #1
APPLIED LAB B: Troubleshooting Servers Scenario #2
APPLIED LAB C: Troubleshooting Servers Scenario #3
Assisted Lab: Configuring EFS and BitLocker
Assisted Lab: Troubleshooting a Security Issue
Assisted Lab: Configuring Backup Solutions on Windows Server
Assisted Lab: Configuring Backup Solutions on Linux
Assisted Lab: Configuring a File Server Cluster
Assisted Lab: Decommissioning a Domain Controller
APPLIED LAB A: Troubleshooting Server Security Scenario #1
APPLIED LAB B: Troubleshooting Server Security Scenario #2
- One license provides access to CertMaster Learn for Server+ (SK0-005) with CertMaster Labs integrated throughout the course
- Once activated, the license is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Learn integrated with CertMaster Labs
An access key and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at
About CompTIA Server+
CompTIA Server+ is a global certification that validates the hands-on skills of IT professionals who install, manage, – and troubleshoot servers in data centers as well as on-premise and hybrid environments. CompTIA Server+ is the only certification that can ensure that IT professionals at the administrator level are able to do the job in any environment because it is the only certification not restricted to a single platform.
CompTIA Server+ now features flexible training options including self-paced learning, live online training, custom training and labs to advance the career development of IT professionals in server administration.
For the latest Server+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit
There are no reviews yet.