Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Exam Retake Details
- For voucher purchases that include a retake, if you fail the exam on your first attempt use the same voucher to register and retake the exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The retake is only valid for the same exam version that you failed. You cannot use the retake for a different version of the exam.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 – 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the .
Designed for self-paced learners, this book covers all the latest Server+ (SK0-005) exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world – Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each topic to confirm understanding
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
The Official CompTIA Server+ Study Guide (SK0-005) has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated to validate coverage of the CompTIA Server+ exam objectives (SK0-005), The Official CompTIA Server+ Study Guide teaches the essential skills and information required to install, configure, and manage server hardware and operating systems (OSs) by implementing proper security controls, successfully troubleshooting common server problems, and demonstrating an understanding of key disaster recovery concepts.
After reading the text you will be able to:
- Understand Server Administration Concepts
- Understand Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Understand Physical and Network Security Concepts
- Manage Physical Assets
- Manage Server Hardware
- Configure Storage Management
- Install and Configure an Operating System
- Troubleshoot OS, Application, and Network Configurations
- Manage Post-Installation Administrative Tasks
- Manage Data Security
- Manage Service and Data Availability
- Decommission Servers
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader. This platform gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking, search, and annotation features. You will receive an access key and full instructions for accessing the platform within 3-4 hours of purchase.
Access keys must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase.
Pub. Date: 2021-05-18
Author(s): Damon Garn
What is CertMaster Practice?
CompTIA CertMaster Practice is an online knowledge assessment and training companion tool to help you prepare for your CompTIA certification exam. Featuring an adaptive question-first design, CertMaster Practice quickly assesses what you already know and what you still need to learn. For those topics where you need more support, CertMaster Practice provides personalized remediation and feedback. Once you’re ready, you can demonstrate your knowledge on a timed practice test complete with performance-based questions.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
Module 1: Server Hardware Installation and Management
Module 2: Server Administration
Module 3: Security and Disaster Recovery
Module 4: Troubleshooting
- One CompTIA CertMaster Practice for Server+ (SK0-005) license
- Once activated, CertMaster Practice for Server+ (SK0-005) is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access code and instructions will be sent after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at
About CompTIA Server+
CompTIA Server+ is a global certification that validates the hands-on skills of IT professionals who install, manage, – and troubleshoot servers in data centers as well as on-premise and hybrid environments. CompTIA Server+ is the only certification that can ensure that IT professionals at the administrator level are able to do the job in any environment because it is the only certification not restricted to a single platform.
CompTIA Server+ now features flexible training options including self-paced learning, live online training, custom training and labs to advance the career development of IT professionals in server administration.
For the latest Server+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit