Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the latest CV0-002 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world – Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each Lesson
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
After reading this study guide you will understand how to:
- Prepare to deploy cloud solutions
- Deploy a pilot project
- Test a pilot project deployment
- Design a secure network for cloud deployment
- Determine CPU and memory sizing for cloud deployments
- Determine storage requirements for cloud deployments
- Plan identity and access management for cloud deployments
- Analyze workload characteristics to ensure successful migration to the cloud
- Secure systems to meet access requirements
- Maintain cloud systems
- Implement backup, restore, and business continuity measures
- Analyze cloud systems for required performance
- Analyze cloud systems for anomalies and growth forecasting
- Troubleshoot deployment, capacity, automation, and orchestration issues
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Troubleshoot security issues
Accessing the Course Materials
Print books are shipped within 2 business days.
Pub. Date: 2018-08-30
Author(s): Bob Carver, Peter Lammers
About CompTIA Cloud+
CompTIA Cloud+ validates the expertise needed to maintain and optimize cloud infrastructure services.
IT professionals certified in Cloud+ can better realize the return on investment of cloud infrastructure services. Unlike other certifications, which may focus on a specific vendor or a single function like security or networking, Cloud+ reflects the breadth of skills needed for data center job roles.
For the latest Cloud+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit
There are no reviews yet.