Designed for self-paced learners, this book covers all the latest Cloud+ (CV0-003) exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world – Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each topic to confirm understanding
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
The Official CompTIA Cloud+ Study Guide (CV0-003) has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated to validate coverage of the CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-003) exam objectives, the Official CompTIA Cloud+ Study Guide teaches the knowledge and skills to understand cloud architecture and design, deploy cloud services and solutions, successfully maintain, secure, and optimize a cloud environment, troubleshoot common cloud management issues, and prepare candidates to take the CompTIA Cloud+ certification exam.
After reading the text you will be able to:
- Understand Cloud Concepts
- Plan and Designing a Cloud Environment
- Administer Cloud Resources
- Manage Cloud Storage
- Manage Networks in the Cloud
- Secure and Troubleshooting Networks in the Cloud
- Manage Cloud Migrations and Troubleshooting Cloud Deployments
- Manage Cloud Automation and Orchestration
- Understand Cloud Security Concepts
- Manage Cloud Security
- Manage Cloud Performance
- Manage Maintenance in the Cloud
- Implement High Availability and Disaster Recovery in the Cloud
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader. This platform gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking, search, and annotation features. You will receive an access key and full instructions for accessing the platform within 3-4 hours of purchase.
Access keys must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase.
Pub. Date: 2021-06-08
Author(s): Damon Garn
About CompTIA Cloud+
CompTIA Cloud+ is a global certification that validates the skills needed to deploy and automate secure cloud environments that support the high availability of business systems and data. It is the only performance-based IT certification that views cloud-based infrastructure services in the context of broader IT systems operations regardless of the platform.
CompTIA Cloud+ now features flexible training options including self-paced learning, live online training, custom training and labs to advance the career development of IT professionals in cloud administration.
For the latest Cloud+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit
There are no reviews yet.