Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the latest Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) (CS0-002) exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world – Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
The Official CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) Study Guide (CS0-002) has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated by third party subject matter experts to validate adequate coverage of the Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) exam objectives, the Official CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) Study Guide teaches the essential skills and information required for the CompTIA certification exam (CS0-002).
After reading the text you will be able to:
- Explain the Importance of Security Controls and Security Intelligence
- Utilize Threat Data and Intelligence
- Analyze Security Monitoring Data
- Collect and Query Security Monitoring Data
- Utilize Digital Forensics and Indicator Analysis Techniques
- Apply Incident Response Procedures
- Apply Risk Mitigation and Security Frameworks
- Perform Vulnerability Management
- Apply Security Solutions for Infrastructure Management
- Understand Data Privacy and Protection
- Apply Security Solutions for Software Assurance
- Apply Security Solutions for Cloud and Automation
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader. This platform gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking, search, and annotation features. You will receive an access key and full instructions for accessing the platform within 3-4 hours of purchase.
Access keys must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase.
Pub. Date: 2020-05-21
Author(s): James Pengelly
About CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is an IT workforce certification that applies behavioral analytics to networks and devices to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats through continuous security monitoring.
CySA+ is the only intermediate high-stakes cybersecurity analyst certification with performance-based questions that cover core security analyst skills while emphasizing software and application security, automation, threat hunting, and IT regulatory compliance.
For the latest CySA+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit