Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the latest FC0-U61 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Review questions at the end of each unit
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
This study guide and the CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) certification are designed to help you acquire the knowledge and skills to setup and use a computer at home securely and keep it in good working order as well as provide informal support for PCs and simple computer networks in a small business.
After reading this study guide you will understand how to:
- Set up a computer workstation and use basic software applications
- Understand the functions and types of devices used within a computer system
- Apply basic computer maintenance and support principles
- Understand some principles of software and database development
- Configure computers and mobile devices to connect to home networks and to the internet
- Identify security issues affecting the use of computers and networks
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader. This platform gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking, search, and annotation features. You will receive an access key and full instructions for accessing the platform within 3-4 hours of purchase.
Access keys must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase.
Pub. Date: 2018-10-09
Author(s): James Pengelly
About CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+)
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) exam helps professionals decide if a career in IT is right for them or to develop a broader understanding of IT. ITF+ will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to identify and explain the basics of computing, IT infrastructure, application software development, database fundamentals, and security.
For the latest IT Fundamentals (ITF+) exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit