Designed for self-paced learners, this fully illustrated book covers all the latest PK0-004 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world – Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each Lesson
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
After reading this study guide you will understand how to:
- Identify the fundamentals of project management
- Initiate a project
- Create project plans, stakeholder strategies, and scope statement
- Develop a work breakdown structure and activity lists
- Develop a project schedule and identify the critical path
- Plan project costs
- Create project staffing and quality management plans
- Create an effective communication plan
- Create a risk management plan, perform risk analysis, and develop a risk response plan
- Plan project procurements
- Develop change management and transition plans
- Assemble and launch the project team to execute the plan
- Execute the project procurement plan
- Monitor and control project performance
- Monitor and control project constraints
- Monitor and control project risks
- Monitor and control procurements
- Perform project closure activities
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader. This platform gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking, search, and annotation features. You will receive an access key and full instructions for accessing the platform within 3-4 hours of purchase.
Access keys must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase.
Pub. Date: 2018-08-30
Author(s): Laurie A. Perry, John Wilson
About CompTIA Project+
CompTIA Project+ gives business professionals – inside and outside of IT – the basic concepts behind project management to successfully manage small- to medium-size projects.
Project+ is ideal for professionals who need to manage smaller, less complex projects as part of their other job duties, but do not need the project management rigor required for larger, more complex projects.
Project+ is more versatile than other certifications because it covers essential project management concepts without being confined to any one methodology or framework.
For the latest Project+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit